For a colourful festival celebrating all things water-sports, the All Wales Boat Show can’t be beaten. Held in the world heritage town of Conwy, the festival boasts two marinas with 700 berths and a harbour with 400 swinging moorings. Not just for boating enthusiasts, there will be all kinds of events and attractions on offer:
- Bathtub paddle race – will you win for a chance to be in the Guinness Book of World Records?
- Flyboarding – favourite of the Hollywood elite
- Newfoundland Friends – A rescue display by these huge but gorgeous water rescue dogs
- Windsurfing simulator
- Climbing wall and bouldering cube
- Paddle boarding and kayaking
- Delicious seafood
- Boat Jumble – chandlery, tackle, dinghies & more
- Used boat show
Sunseeker Yachts – whose cruisers have featured in James Bond films – are back this year with an even more impressive vessel. Will you take part in any of the water activities? Or simply soak up the atmosphere and marvel at the super yachts?